Blockchain Academy is proud to present the Certified Blockchain Technologist™ training. This is a 2-day instructor-led classroom training which dives deep into the fundamentals and hands-on sessions of blockchain technology.
Blockchain is not Bitcoin. Blockhain is the technology that powers bitcoin and all other digital currencies. But in the last few years, there has been tremendous development in the blockchain scene. Many groups around the world have developed applications on the blockchain which are beyond digital currency, payment or finance. In fact, last year (2018), VCs have pumped in more than $3.9billion US dollars in blockchain startups.
Participants who attend this course will not only be equipped with fundamental concepts of blockchain but rather go through hands-on practical sessions and group work to discover real-world opportunities and use-cases they can create and go to market with.
Course Modules - Day1
Welcome Note and Basic Introduction
Module 01 - Blockchain Basics
Module 02 - Digital Currency
Module 03 - Smart Contracts
Module 04 – Smart Property
Module 05 - DAOs & DApps
Module 06 – Blockchain 3.0
Module 07 – Blockchain Limitations
Module 08 – Possible Solutions
Module 09 - Government Regulations
Module 10 - Blockchain Setup (Live In Class)
Group Work & Assessment
What Will You Learn
By the time you complete this training, you will...
- Know exactly what blockchain is and how the technology works.
- Learn why blockchain is beyond payments and finance.
- Gain a deep understanding of digital currencies (Bitcoin & Ethereum) and why they are important.
- Learn about smart contracts, smart property, Ethereum and DApps.
- An overview of the 5-top blockchain programming languages.
- How to be prepared for Blockchain 3.0.
- Dive in to see the technical limitations of blockchain and why it is not for all scenarios.
- Learn what are some of the key solutions to blockchain's limitations.
- Get to know the governments stand towards blockchain, digital currencies & crypto exchanges.
- Get your hands dirty with a 'live' implementation of blockchain in the classroom (Group work assessment).
- Find out what does the future hold for blockchain & how to quickly benefit from this revolution.
The instructor for this course is a serial entrepreneur and an industry expert by the name of Amarjit Singh (MCSE, CBP, M.SC). He has more than 15-years experience in IT hardware, software and security. In the last 5-years he's been working closely with several blockchain and FinTech startups and groups. His work with IBM and Citibank has given him a true advantage to view technology from the point of an enterprise as well as a startup. Amarjit is a conferred TEDx speaker in the areas of Blockchain, FinTech and entrepreneurship. He is also a highly sought after speaker, actively participating in forums and discussion with academia, banks and government.
Here are his other credentials:
- Microsoft Engineer
- Certified Bitcoin Professional (CBP, C4)
- Board of Director, IDACB
- Member of Fintech Association of Malaysia (FAOM)
- Member of World Blockchain Association
- Consultant, Instructor - Blockchain Academy Malaysia
Get a Blockchain Stamped Cert
Upon completion of this course, you will receive a premier certificate from Blockchain Academy. All certificates issued by the Academy are timestamped on the blockchain which means anyone (human resources or potential employers) can validate the authenticity of your certificate at anytime, anywhere in the world.
Set yourself apart. Be recognized. Show the world you have gained the required knowledge and skill sets as a Certified Blockchain Technologist ™ (CBT). You can use the CBT title after your name in business cards and LinkedIn profile.
Your certificate will be issued in your name and mailed to you at no additional cost. Certificate images here are for illustrative purposes only and is subject to change at the discretion of the Academy.
Request Course Prospectus
Fill up your details below and receive a full course prospectus, inclusive of course outlines, training dates, fees etc.