Certified Blockchain Technologist course is a complete entry level course for someone to learn everything about what a Blockchain is and how it works. Designed for beginners to geeks, this course is truly all rounded and covers all grounds on Blockchain technology. Blockchain is an upcoming disruptive tech which has already started to be used by some of the world's top banks, supply chain, retail, healthcare, shipping and other industries.
- Managing Directors
- Company Heads/ CEOs
- Chief Technology Officers
- Business Owners
or just anyone who wants to learn about Blockchain
NOTE: You do not need any prior knowledge or programming skills to take up this course.
What Will You Take Back
Upon completing this course, participants will get a thorough understanding of what Blockchain technology is and how it really works. The balanced approach used by the trainer will allow participants to plan and design a proper Blockchain framework for either their existing idea/ product or for new ideas. This is a 1-day classroom training and will be conducted by one of our certified trainers who is also a blockchain practitioner himself. Make an informed decision as to how which blockchain you're going to use and how to deploy ie. dAPPs (Decentralized Apps) of your own on the Ethereum blockchain.
- What is the Blockchain?
- Blockchain: A Disruptive Computing Paradigm?
- Blockchain 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 (an Overview)
Blockchain 1.0: Bitcoin (Currency)
- The Double-Spend Problem…Resolved!
- Bitcoin: A Closer Look
- Bitcoin Transactions
- Bitcoin Mining
Blockchain 2.0: Smart Contracts
- Financial Services
- Bitcoin Prediction Markets
- Smart Property
- Trustless lending
- Colored coins
- Smart Contracts
- Blockchain 2.0 Protocol Projects
- Blockchain Dev. Platforms, APIs
- Blockchain Ecosystem
- Dapps, DAOs, DACs, and DASs
- Smart Contracts
- DASs and Self-Bootstrapped Organizations
- Automatic Markets and Tradenets
- Blockchain & AI, What’s The Connection?
Blockchain 3.0: Proof Of Existence & Artifical Intelligence
- Digital Art
- Hashing Plus Timestamping
- POE (Proof of Existence)
Private Blockchain Setup
- Introduction to Multichain
- Setup, Create & Connect to a Private Chain in Class
- 2 real world Multichain case studies
Exam & Certification
There is an online exam for this course. 70 objective questions. To pass this exam, participants are required to get a 65% passing rate. Unlimited number of re-sits are welcome at a minimum cost.
Course & Exam Fees
NOTE: One exam voucher (worth $50) is already included in the course fees.
To signup for this course or for more info, hit the More Info button below.